Guerre du Pacifique
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Guerre du Pacifique

Le front du Pacifique durant la seconde guerre mondiale, la reconstitution et l'uniformologie.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Sten MKII

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeLun 30 Juil - 13:59

Voici la nouvelle Sten faite par un British, apres lui avoir demander il pense la faire vers 400£

Je Cite:

Citation :
After months of work I finally have a functioning airsoft Mk II Sten!!

A group of friends and I decided it would be good to do some WWII airsoft but I was only really interested in being a Tommy. There is a distinct lack of British guns available for airsoft and I always loved the Sten so as I am a model designer by trade I thought I’d put one together myself.

Sten MKII Sten

As we wanted to have more than one Brit I have made sure I can reproduce the gun a number of times. The receiver is aluminium and the barrel and stock are steel but the rest is scratchbuilt then cast in a very tough resin. This means that the worst bit is over and the next gun will just require the receiver and stock machining and the other parts casting and cleaning.

It runs an MP7 gearbox with modified nozzle firing through a modified AK47 hop with the intake turned through 90° and an MP5 inner barrel. The hop is accessed by pulling back the cocking lever, opening up the ejection port.

Sten MKII Hop

It is powered by a custom micro 8.4V ni-mh stick battery held in the stock. The butt plate pulls out when you depress a button under the stock and also holds in place the battery connectors.

Sten MKII Bat-stock

The outer magazine is a genuine Sten one with the end cut off housing a 90 round mid-cap. Hi-caps don’t work on their side but I think the smaller capacity suites WWII re-enactment better anyway.

I have tried to get it as close to the original in size and appearance as possible, the only major difference is the trigger housing being slightly wider to contain the gearbox. I’m particularly pleased with my sculpted rough welds and the Sten Mk II stamp on the magwell.

Sten MKII Magwell

I painted it with a good few layers of gunmetal paint first then with a thin layer of black so I could chip and wear it with sanding pads to achieve the worn and rough appearance of the real Sten. It’s also had a little oil paint and weathering powder to help make it look well used.

I’m going to try to get a video of it shooting soon as well as getting it chrono’d. It seems to shoot just as well as my MP7 so should be fine as an SMG for skirmishing.

As I mentioned, it is possible to make a few more of these so if anyone is seriously interested let me know, bear in mind though that a lot of hours went into creating the patterns for this gun and there is also at least a couple of days work needed to machine, cast and clean each new gun not to mention the material costs and the donor MP7 so they won’t be cheap.

Will
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://pacific-airsoft.1fr1.net
Deimos
Admin
Deimos

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeLun 30 Juil - 22:04

sympa^^
et ça fait combien en euros?
Storm
Admin
Storm

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeLun 30 Juil - 22:07

1£ =10F=1.5euros

Soit 600 euros lol , un peu de l'arnaque vu que le coup en matériaux lui revient a 100£

Apres il a les moules etc et les heures de travail.

C'est un réplique quasi incassable.
Deimos
Admin
Deimos

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeLun 30 Juil - 22:11

je vais faire un infarctus^^
c'est vrai que c'est cher pour le coup de revenu des matériaux, mais si tu te rappelles un certain cours de philo:
"c'est le travail qui définit la valeur de l'objet" ou quelque chose dans ce genre là..
Mais elle est quand même très belle!
Storm
Admin
Storm

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeVen 3 Aoû - 14:55

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php?item.1233.1

Apparement les chinois vont sortir une sten mais ce ne sera pas un airsoft. Cependant il devra y avoir moyuen de regler ca :geek:
minoso
nitohei

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeMar 22 Juil - 18:49

cela fait un peu cher pour une sten, y'en a bien a moi de 400 euros je pensse vu que un mauser K98 coute dans les 310 euros...
Kaito
socho
Kaito

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitimeMar 22 Juil - 19:14

Beau gun, mais doit y avoir pas mal de boulot quand même.

Par contre, c' est vrai que le prix peut paraitre cher, mais reste à voir le temps qu' il a dut passer dessus et puis le prix de la gearbox (parsqu' apparemment, il tape direct dans un mp7 complet comme donneur).

Par contre, c' est vrai que le modèle chinois (si il sort ^^), peut être une bonne alternative un peu moins cher pour qui aime bricoler.

...........à quand une lmg type 11 ou 99 :drap2:
Contenu sponsorisé

Sten MKII Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sten MKII   Sten MKII Icon_minitime

Sten MKII
Page 1 sur 1